How can you help?
If you would like to help fundraise for Share a Star, why not try doing a sponsored event? You can help raise funds that will help these children and allow us to do our upmost to help them. Please contact us for any sponsor forms or for more information about doing other events. You can make a Star’s day, and help us to bring back the sparkle.
If you are part of a company and think that you will be able to help us, then please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our fundraisers pack consists of a
sponsorship form and
Click on the links to download.
You may also set up a fundraising page on our MyDonate giving pages. You will need to register a personal account to set this up but it provides a great giving page personalised to your event and Share A Star and allows payment via credit or debit cards and for the site to claim Gift Aid on our behalf.
Here are some of the events that have been done so far:
- Findsbury & Wainscott Rangers took part in a sponsored walk in aid of Share A Star. Thank you!
- April did the race for life for Breast Cancer UK, and ran it dedicated for Share a Star. Thank you!
- Star Dust Ruby, and trustee Colin entered the London to Brighton bike ride as a Share a Star Team. Although the money officially went to the British Heart Foundation, they were raising awareness for us.
- Tom Taylor (trustee amongst many other things) completed a massive climb of Mount Kilimanjaro from the 31st of May 2011. He was supporting charities AYME and Macmillan Cancer whilst raising awareness for Share a Star.
- Wainscott Primary School got the ball rolling for us and through various fundraising events held over a length of time raised a massive £500! Incredible! Thank you to all the pupils involved in coming up with all the amazing ideas, the teachers AND the school community. What a wonderful surprise for us! [click to download press release]